4th Step


The student or agency dealing with student must inform about student's arrival Airport, Date, and Flight number and arrival time at least 3-5 days prior to arrival. Would kindly appreciate if you forward to us scanned air-tickets and visa.

In order to enter the territory of Ukraine:

According to Rules and Regulations of Ukrainian Immigration Department if intermediary firm is not present at the time of student's arrival, Immigration Authorities can deport the student back to his/her country.


  • The student must bring full Tuition fee, accommodation fee and other charges in Cash or Travel Cheques for whole first year. The student will be questioned by Immigration Authorities about Tuition fee and other charges. The student must bring some extra money for personal needs as well.
  • Int'l Passport/ Travelling document with Ukraine Visa on it.
  • Original Invitation Letter.
  • Birth Certificate, Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Ukraine Embassy. (The student must bring translated documents to Ukraine if Ukraine Embassy required translations at the time of issuing Visa).
  • Original School Certificates, Bachelor or Master Degree if available Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Ukrainian Embassy.
  • General Health- Medical Certificate issued at least two months prior to the entrance in Ukraine. (Translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by Ukrainian Embassy).
  • HIV- AIDS Negative Certificate issued at least two months prior the entrance. (Translated into Ukrainian Language and Legalized by Ukrainian Embassy).
  • Health Insurance covering one year/ for some countries only for Travelling period
  • Sponsorship Letter from the Parents/Person who is going to bear the expenses for the student during stay/studying in Ukraine. (It is not a condition for all Nationalities).
  • 12 Passport size photographs (3 * 4 cm)
  • Return Air ticket with an open return date, valid for one year.


Migration card must be filled in by student on arrival to Ukraine and kept saved during stay in Ukraine. The student must produce it to Immigration Authorities when returning home or travelling out of the country.


Copyright (C) UIEC 1999-2012